Admission & Application
- Interested families are encouraged to tour our facility. Please schedule this by calling Lisa Ruane, Program Coordinator, at (316) 684-7323, ext. 100 or by attending an already scheduled Interest Meeting.
- Submit completed application and previous school records.
- You will be contacted to schedule an assessment date. Assessment fee is $150.
- Following the assessment, schedule an informal interview with Ann Welborn, Director of Rolph Literacy Academy.
- Once parent and student information is reviewed, family will be contacted regarding acceptance into The Rolph Literacy Academy. At this time a contract and non-refundable deposit are required to hold student’s place in the school.
Fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send direct mail to 2220 E. 21st St. N., Wichita, KS 67214
Fundamental Learning Center and Rolph Literacy Academy do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender or any other characteristic prohibited by law.